PSModuleDevelopment 126.96.36.199 released - Wrapping 'dotnet new'
Today we released version 188.8.131.52 of the PSModuleDevelopment module.
This latest release includes:
- Tests. Lots of tests. This release marks the start of our new CI/CD channel, ensuring the quality of this and any future release(s).
- New command: New-PSMDDotNetProject
A wrapper around
This is a wrapper around the
dotnet.exe new command, shipped as part of dotnet.exe when installing Visual Studio. This cli tool allows creating projects from templates, as well as managing the available templates.
The module’s latest command addition ships with the alias
dotnetnew and tries to emulate the functionality of the base command, but also includes tab completion for:
- Available project types when creating a new project from template.
- Available templates for installation from the online repository
- Available templates for removal from the local template store